Considering joining the SGS Academy Trust family?
There are many benefits to be gained from joining our family of academies, including:
- For good or outstanding converter schools, retention of a high level of autonomy and freedom – SGSAT is there to support Good and Outstanding Schools and create efficiencies in non-pay and back-office budgets to help support teaching and learning and free up the Head Teacher and School Board members to focus on T&L.
- The excitement and security of belonging to a family of academies. You are not alone, there are support services and experts to call upon to deal with issues or just to bounce ideas off.
- A transparent agreement for core support services and a tailored programme of traded services which includes:
- CPD and Training coordination and delivery
- Financial Services, including School Business Management, Management Accounts, Purchasing and Budget reporting, Catering, Cleaning, Waste and Energy Contract Management
- Human Resource Services, including Payroll, Performance Management and Appraisal Scheme Management, Pension Advice, Trade Union Negotiation Support
- Estates/Facilities Services, including Legal/Contract monitoring and negotiation, H&S advice, Property Portfolio Management, Capital Support Application support
- IT Administration and Support Services, including Network Management support, IT Purchasing advice, Network Support, IT Security Support and advice
- Quality Assurance and Improvement Services
- Management Information Services, including centralised SIMS support and management
- Learner Welfare Services, including Safeguarding advice and policy and procedural monitoring
- Marketing and Business Development Services, including Website, Prospectus and Social Media management and advice, as well as site letting services to maximise income.
- School Improvement: Leadership, Management and Governance
- School Improvement: Learning, Teaching and Assessment
- Opportunities to collaborate with wider partner networks to enhance provision and services for learners
- Empowering strategies and opportunities for professional learning and development
- Receiving support and challenge from other SGSAT academies
- Opportunities to work with other academies to further strengthen staff skills base and develop the educational experience for learners as a whole.