Worle Community School Academy is a highly successful school, situated in the heart of the community in Worle, Weston-super-Mare.
We are the biggest school in Weston-super-Mare and are proud to have joined The Priory Learning Trust in 2017. This provides many opportunities for joined up working, as well as sharing resources and ideas.
Tasks will be varied but will include the following key tasks:
- Maintenance of hardware, including repairs, re-installation of software, imaging and testing to operational level; ensuring equipment and rooms are left in a tidy and clean condition
- Work to an agreed schedule of maintenance for school’s IT equipment, keeping up-to-date records of the school’s hardware and software
- Use the helpdesk software to log problems and take appropriate timely actions for jobs allocated
- Update the inventory when any IT equipment is moved, replaced, or scrapped
- In conjunction with the Network Manager plan and install new computer installations or move existing installations as the expansion of the school demands
- Within the school, ensure consumables such as printer toner cartridges are changed as required
- When necessary help prepare appropriate procedures and training aids to ensure correct operation of IT equipment and run training sessions to staff
- Assist the Network Manager with the operation and management of the network system as required, including but not limited to the operations of data backup and recovery, account creation/deletion & network configuration
- Setup Audio Visual equipment in readiness for Assemblies and other meetings, and be available to support during these times
- To assist with the MIS applications to ensure the administration system runs effectively
- To assist in the implementation and security of the behaviour management software to achieve duty of care expectations
- To assist in the installation, maintenance & relocation of telephony equipment.
- Assist with any other aspects of ICT under the direction of the Network Manager / IT Technicians and liaison with other members of staff when the necessity arises
Full information & application details: