The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Contribute to the development of both our on-premise and cloud-based infrastructure and systems
- Work efficiently to a high standard in line with internal processes and published industry best practices
- Carry out a wide range of installation and maintenance tasks across a wide range of hardware, software and equipment
- Provide 1st line support, whilst working closely with colleagues across our diverse organisation
- Work to troubleshoot and resolve a diverse range of IT related queries and issues
This role requires someone with excellent Information Technology skills in addition to a working knowledge of Operating Systems such as Microsoft Windows, Apple iOS and Android and applications such as Microsoft’s Office Suite and Office 365.
A basic understanding of TCP/IP networking and local area network infrastructure along with Microsoft Windows Server technologies such as Active Directory and Group policy is desirable. Whilst training on all technical aspects of the role will be provided, an existing technical knowledge of relevant areas would prove a distinct advantage.
A valuable opportunity to work with a wide range of hardware and software across our multi-site organisation, we consistently strive to enhance and develop our IT networks, systems and infrastructure utilising the latest technologies and processes.
The successful candidate would be joining a well-established IT Services team of two, with the added benefit of working alongside a colleague that has already passed and completed this apprenticeship to a high standard.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant contribution to the organisation and its ability to delivery positive outcomes for its pupils, children and families and staff via the effective and efficient use of IT.
Full information & application details: