Assisting with producing Revit models; Supporting with project administration; Assisting with the preparation and delivery of structural calculations; Involvement with site visits; Assisting in general day to day project duties; Attending project meetings; Assisting with general office duties including benchmarking/collating documents;
You will be involved in supporting project delivery varying in value from £50k to £500m.
As part of Apprenticeship training you will take part in a structured programme allowing you to gain EngTech MICE and on Degree completion IEng MICE status.
Duties to include:
- Assisting with producing Revit models
- Supporting with project administration
- Assisting with the preparation and delivery of structural calculations
- Involvement with site visits
- Assisting in general day to day project duties
- Attending project meetings
- Assisting with general office duties including benchmarking/collating documents
You will receive practical experience, including mentoring and coaching from skilled members of the team. This will help you develop all the skills and knowledge required to become successful in your role and support your career progression through your structural pathway.
Full information & application details: