Ready to start your career in Construction. You are in the right place.
Each year Briggs & Forrester take on several Apprentices to work within their specialist building services industry. Their positions suit self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals who possess A-level’s in mathematics, English and Science, as a minimum and are keen to continue with their education.
They offer a variety of career paths and the company is structured so that those with talent and enthusiasm will get responsibility and the rewards to match. Many of their current management and fully qualified employees have progressed through their comprehensive training scheme and with the right attitude, the same rewards could be yours.
They offer a good basic salary, a structured training programme which leads to a recognised qualification, a varied working environment and excellent career prospects. They are committed to developing talent and invest over £2.3 million into training each year.
They are recognised within the construction industry for their training standards and they recently joined the 5% Club to provide a platform to promote the great work they are doing and encourage more people into the industry.
The Briggs & Forrester apprenticeship programme produces some of the industry’s best and brightest, who have been recognised with awards from WorldSkills, H&V News, BESA and The Worshipful Company of Plumbers.
As a Building Services Engineering Apprentice, you will be working on:
- Mechanical and electrical engineering services within exciting construction projects across the UK
- You will learn how buildings are heated, ventilated & illuminated, and understand water heating and cooling
- You will work within a friendly team within an office 4 days per week and attend College 1 day per week, gaining professional qualifications
- You will deal with engineering calculation procedures & apply the laws of physics to control building function
- You will assist with writing project reports
- You will visit the construction sites in a supervised manner to see the buildings through various stages of construction
Full information & application details: