What will the apprentice be doing?
- To ensure that safe systems of work are in place on site and that all staff adhere to them
- To translate design information to construction teams so they can construct the project effectively and efficiently
- To manage the productivity on the site so that the project is completed on time
- To ensure that the project is completed to the specification and quality needed by the client
- To manage the activity on site in a way that adheres to cost and contract constraints
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will follow a three year day-release training programme as part of our ICE-accredited programme, geared towards you achieving Incorporated Engineer status. Depending on project requirements, you will be site or office based.
The following qualifications will be gained:
- Level 3 Apprenticeship equivalent to A-levels
- Engineering Technician status and Technician Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers
- Incorporated Engineer status and Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
You will be given a career path on joining that will take you through the different roles and experiences you should gain through the apprenticeship. You will start as an Apprentice Civil Engineer and work through Assistant Engineer to Section or Site Engineer.
Full information & application details: