Civil Engineering Degree Apprenticeship Programme
We’ve got an exciting new opportunity at Amey. We’ve partnered with Coventry University to offer a Civil Engineering Degree Apprenticeship Programme where you’ll gain an engineering degree at the same time as getting real experience on the job and working on civil engineering projects for Amey Consulting and Amey Transport Infrastructure. If you’re looking for a way into civil engineering, the programme provides the perfect opportunity to kick start your career.
As an Apprentice Civil Engineer at Amey, you’ll be involved in the design and maintenance of highways and railways across the whole of the UK. You’ll have lots of opportunities to apply the skills and knowledge you have gained to solving practical real-world problems.
You’ll see your work progress from initial design to construction, with every project being different from the last. You’ll feel inspired to challenge yourself, as well as your colleagues. You’ll have the opportunity to thrive and we’ll help you shape your career.
What you’ll get whilst on the programme
- A fully funded five year Civil Engineering BEng (HONS) degree course at Coventry University backed by on the job vocational training in one of our professional design offices.
- Experience and competency development leading to the award of Incorporated Engineer (IEng) status with the Institution of Civil Engineers through successful completion of the end point assessment. Beyond this, there will be an opportunity to progress to Chartered Engineer (CEng) status if you wish.
- A competitive starting salary (from £18,135 per year) rising in line with your progress and achievements.
- Civil engineering experience working as part of a professional team, gained through involvement with real schemes in the design office and on site
- A structured programme of targeted training and development activities, designed to complement what you will learn at university and whilst working
Disclaimer – these details were taken from the employers webpages and were correct at the time of posting. Please see the below link for up to date information.
Full information & application details: