We are looking for pro-active, keen and committed apprentice engineers to join our talented and dynamic teams of Naval Architects and Naval Engineers to work on our projects helping solve our customers’ problems and delivering them innovative, bespoke solutions.
Working alongside our clients, we often start with a blank sheet of paper and sketch their ideas and concepts to map the path to delivering the solution. Our Systems Engineers help our customers understand and simplify their complex needs.
Our Naval Architects and Engineers take such requirements and develop designs to meet them for both new build ships and submarine and existing vessels.
The main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and apply a breadth of engineering skills
- Use software and technologies to help solve complex engineering problems
- Contribute to maintaining and improving the design of existing ships and submarines and to the developing designs for the next generation of vessels and platforms
- Keep up-to-date with future technologies and how they could be incorporated into our designs
- Be part of a team interacting directly with our customers at meetings and during surveys of ships and submarines
- Help develop in-service modifications for in-service naval and commercial marine vessels
Full information & application details:
- 4 KB View