We are seeking a team player with a friendly and professional telephone manner to join the IT Support team in the capacity of Customer Support Adviser. You will have experience of talking to customers of all technical skill levels. The role is primarily telephone and email based providing technical support, training, and technical troubleshooting to customers in the care industry using CareDocs provided hardware and software.
Reporting directly to the IT Support Manager you will be joining a growing & enthusiastic team who are well versed in following set procedures, managing daily activities, recording technical & training incidents & reporting
You will play a key part in the customer support department where your skills will be utilised providing remote telephone support to more than 700 external customers and a small team of internal customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide software and hardware telephone support
- Provide training on CareDocs software
- Maintain and manage customer relationships
- Software release testing
- Accurately document customer interactions
- Understand customer needs to ensure improvements and new features meet requirement
- Diagnose, Repair, and rebuild customer returned laptops and desktops
- Diagnosing and investigating product faults
- Report issues when found, documenting accurate reproduction steps to allow for effective diagnosis and re-testing
- Design and maintain documented processes and procedures
Full information & application details: