- Digital & Technology Solutions Level 6 (Degree Apprenticeship)
- The role is within the Marine & Technology Division. The Division employs over 9,000 highly skilled people and is the UK’s leading naval support business.
- It draws on an unmatched range of engineering and technical skills in providing through-life services and deep maintenance to the Royal Navy’s major warships and nuclear-powered submarines, in addition to operating a wide range of strategic shore-based naval support facilities.
- Technology is constantly evolving, becoming smarter, faster and more integrated; the need to understand not just the technology itself, but also all influencing aspects is key to the future success of any business.
- Babcock recognises that in order to be able to meet the challenges of the future and excel in the wide range of operating sectors we occupy, we need to be developing the next generation of digital professionals who can innovate using new and existing technologies to tackle these challenges head on.
- The new Digital and Technology Solutions Apprenticeship (DATS) degree programme has been developed by Babcock and The University of West of England (UWE) in association with University Centre Weston (UCW) to combine the very best of the Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET) accredited Babcock Graduate Scheme and our Higher Engineering Apprenticeship programme.
- The Scheme is split into two specialisms: Data Analyst and Digital Engineering (available schemes are Cyber or Software Engineering).
Full information & application details: