Environmental Practitioner Degree Apprenticeship
*We have opportunities in Birmingham, Crawley, Liverpool, Sheffield and York*
Are you passionate about the environment and ready to take the next step towards a rewarding career in environmental consultancy? We’ve got a great new opportunity at Amey Consulting. We’ve partnered with Coventry University to offer an exciting Environmental Practitioner Degree Apprenticeship, where you’ll gain an Environmental Management degree at the same time as getting real-world experience on the job, working as part of Amey Consulting’s Environment and Sustainability (E&S) team.
The course will provide you with a sound basis of environmental management principles, the skills to manage and interpret environmental data and the ability to formulate innovative environmental management solutions. Our team consists of a variety of environmental specialists, ranging from, environmental assessment specialists and ecologists, to air quality specialists, carbon modellers and landscape architects. You will have the opportunity to experience working across a mixture of disciplines, helping you to decide where your passion and skills align.
What you’ll get whilst on the programme
- A fully funded Environmental Management degree at Coventry University backed by on the job vocational training in one of our professional design offices
- A structured development path leading to a professional environmental consultancy position on completion of the programme
- A competitive starting salary (from £18,135 per year) rising in line with your progress and achievements
- An opportunity to work on a variety of real life environmental projects through work experience on live projects from day one, across the rail, highways and built environment sectors
- A mentor to support you through your study to becoming a professional environmental consultant.
Disclaimer – these details were taken from the employers webpages and were correct at the time of posting. Please see the below link for up to date information.
Full information & application details: