Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme are currently recruiting for an energetic individual to join a fantastic company as an IT Support Apprentice. This is a great opportunity to earn while you learn and gain on the job experience to kickstart your career in IT.
We are looking to recruit an IT Support Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Working as 1st line tech support
- Logging calls; call/ ticket handling
- Investigating & resolving issues
- Updating tickets
- Helping with installations
- Hardware repairs & repairs
- Providing software support
Full information & application details: