MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL APPRENTICE ENGINEER
We are a rapidly expanding company based in Bristol which specialise in the repair, rewind and supply of electric motors, generators, and pumps. Mawdsleys BER employs a dedicated team of engineers and skilled personnel to provide a unique and all-encompassing service to both private clients and the industry as a whole.
We are looking for an Apprentice Electrical/Mechanical fitter that wants to become a skilled engineer of motor re-winds/pumps.
Applicants will gain experience in the following areas, although this is not limited to:
- AC and DC electric motor rewinds and repairs
- Naval and marine motor and generating equipment repairs and servicing
- Motor and generating equipment repair and servicing
- Frequency converters and alternator repairs and servicing.
- Dynamic balancing of rotors, armatures, and fans
- Gearbox and pump repairs and servicing
- AC and DC load testing
- Formed AC and DC coils
- Electronics and circuit board diagnostics and repairs
- N&V Testing
- Machine, welding, and metal spraying of all types of components
Design, build and installation of electrical control panels
Full information & application details: