Rail Degree Apprenticeship Programme 2021
We’ve got an exciting new opportunity at Amey Consulting. We’ve partnered with Sheffield Hallam University to offer a ground-breaking Rail Degree Apprentice Programme where you’ll gain a rail engineering degree at the same time as getting real experience on the job working on live rail projects for Amey Consulting. The course, which has recently won the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Award at the Rail Industry Supplier Excellence (RISE) Awards, provides the perfect opportunity to kick start your career. Year one is the same course content for everyone and from year two onwards, you’ll specialise in one of the following railway engineering disciplines: Electrical & Mechanical Engineering; Track & Civil Engineering or Signalling & Telecoms.
What you’ll get whilst on the programme
- A fully funded Railway Engineering B.Eng degree course at Sheffield Hallam University backed by on the job vocational training in one of our professional design offices
- A structured development path leading to a professional engineering position on completion of the programme
- A competitive starting salary (from £18,135 per year) rising in line with your progress and achievements
- An opportunity to work on real life engineering problems through your work experience on live railway projects from day one
- A mentor to support you through your study to becoming a professional Engineer
Disclaimer – these details were taken from the employers webpages and were correct at the time of posting. Please see the below link for up to date information.
Full information & application details: