Our Vision & Values
At SGS Pegasus School we aim to develop the whole child by creating a bespoke learning experience that celebrates our talents and successes.
We aim to involve pupils, parents and staff in a supportive, aspirational and caring environment. We will positively promote and nurture the academic, moral, social, emotional, physical and creative growth of the children in our care. Our school’s belief is that an ASC diagnosis should not limit our children’s ability to succeed in life.
Our Mission Statement
“Learning together and being our best every day.”
We believe every learning opportunity should enable students to develop as:
- Healthy, independent individuals
- Ethically informed citizens
- Ambitious, innovative learners
- Resilient self regulators
“Our school’s belief is that an ASC diagnosis should not limit our children’s ability to succeed in life.”
At SGS Pegasus School we have 4 values that underpin ALL we do:
- SAFE and sensible at all times;
- RESPECTFUL of our staff, each other and themselves;
- RESPONSIBLE for learning, attitude and actions;
- KIND to others, ourselves and our school.