Safeguarding at SGS Pegasus School
Safeguarding is of the highest priority at SGS Pegasus School. Keeping our students safe is everyone’s responsibility and all staff receive regular training to enable them to play their part. Any concerns are logged on our confidential online system (“My Concern”) and always reported to a Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL).
The Designated Safeguarding Leads (DSLs) for our school are as follows:
- Dominic Broad (Headteacher)
- Helen Clark (Assistant Headteacher, Secondary)
- Marcus John (Assistant Headteacher, Primary)
- Stephen Miles (Deputy CEO of the Trust)
- Jo Johnson (Inclusion Manager and Deputy DSL for the Trust)
Our policies and procedures are aligned with those of the Trust and based upon the South West Child Protection Procedures.
The latest Department for Education guidance for Keeping Children Safe in Education can be found here.