‘My Curriculum’ has been developed to ensure an equal balance between academic, social, emotional and physical development.
We have selected a range of subjects that allow our students to be sufficiently challenged but is concise enough to prevent cognitive overload for our students. We teach more subject areas than is required for a special school.
My targets, My pathway, My curriculum.
PLIMS Progress Indicators
|2||Limited progress (with support)|
|3||Working towards expected progress (with support)|
|4||Expected progress (with support or prompts)|
|5||Expected progress (secure learning applied independently)|
|6||Exceeding expected progress (secure learning applied in a variety or contexts independently)|
- My communication (communication and interaction)
- My thinking (cognition and learning) Maths
- My thinking (cognition and learning) Reading
- My thinking (cognition and learning) Writing
- My well-being (social, emotional, mental health)
- My body (sensory and physical)
- Myself (self-care and independence)
- How my world works (Science, Computing, Geography, History, R.E)
- My creativity (Art, Dance, Music)