We are looking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher that will lead on a agreed specific area for development and will also have responsibility for a subject area across the Key Stages.
The successful candidate will have experience of working with young people with a range of Special Educational Needs. You will be able to demonstrate a working understanding of how these needs impact upon learning and behaviour in the classroom.
You may have specialist knowledge and experience of working with children with Autism or Speech Language and Communication needs, or you may have experience of working across both specialisms. You will be expected to create a culture that enables all learners and staff to excel.
As Assistant Headteacher, you will promote personal development and the delivery of a broad and relevant curriculum, supporting colleagues to become highly ambitious for the children, setting high expectations and teaching high quality lessons that impact positively on outcomes for all children across the Key Stages.
Working with the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team, you will ensure the school has effective management and the required team capability to further develop and continually improve.
- Someone who has experience of working with young people with a range of learning needs
- Someone who knows how to bring a creative and innovative approach to improving performance and support for their pupils and their families
- An excellent communicator at all levels
- Highly motivated, and forward-thinking, coupled with proven experience of whole school development and improvement.
If this is you, you could be the right person for the role. As an Assistant Headteacher here at SGS Pegasus, you will:
- Be a key member of the senior leadership team
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership qualities and articulate clear values and moral purpose.
- Model excellence in teaching and leadership
- Have demonstrable impact in improving and sustaining excellent outcomes for students and staff.
- Be vision aligned with our approach to curriculum and teaching.
- Have genuine passion and a belief in the potential of every student.
- Have up-to-date knowledge in key leadership and teaching areas
- Be motivated to continually improve standards and achieve excellence.
- 199 KB pdf View