SGS Academy Trust and Forest High School have an exciting opportunity for a "Student Welbeing Manager" to join our team.
Student Wellbeing Manager
Post Number: REQ000444
Salary Range: Up to £33,789
(Salary is dependent on level of qualification and experience)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37 per week
This is an exciting time to join SGS Forest High School in Cinderford. We are growing and improving our wonderful school under the leadership of our new Headteacher and with significant investment from SGS Academy Trust.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled professional who wants to be part of something special and who has an unwavering commitment to all young people. The successful candidate will lead and improve our existing work in this area, while drawing on the wealth of public and third sector provision available locally, to build a centre of excellence for supporting students’ social, emotional and mental health needs.
Applicants should have experience of:
- working therapeutically in an educational setting;
- developing and maintaining partnerships with external agencies and providers;
- sourcing additional funding, grants and awards as a means by which to expand provision and achieve value for money;
- leading at a senior level in a school or educational setting, including managing a team of specialist professionals;
- and, fulfilling statutory duties in relation to student attendance and all aspects of safeguarding young people.
South Gloucestershire and Stroud College sponsors Forest High School as part of its Multi Academy Trust. SGS’s size and range of expertise forms the basis of the support for schools within the Trust.
For more information, please visit https://academytrust.sgscol.ac.uk/the-forest-high-school and https://academytrust.sgscol.ac.uk/.
If you are interested in this position please complete an online application form by clicking on APPLY.
Closing Date: Wednesday 23rd March 2022
Interview Date: Friday 25th March 2022
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and maintain a satisfactory Disclosure Certificate, Enhanced with Children’s Barred list check, as a requirement of the job.
South Gloucestershire and Stroud Academy Trust welcomes applications from all sectors of the community and is an equal opportunities employer.
- 164 KB pdf View