SGS Academy Trust and SGS Pegasus School have an exciting opportunity for a lunchtime supervisor.
SUBJECT TO APPROVAL
FTE Salary: £19,095
(Salary is dependent on level of qualification and experience)
Term Time Only Contracts will occur a salary adjustment if the start date is after 1st September
Contract Type: Permanent, Term time only
Hours: 10 hours per week (11:30am until 1.30pm, Monday to Friday)
SGS Pegasus School provides a genuinely innovative school for children and young people with autism, located in our state-of-the-art school in Patchway, South Gloucestershire. We at SGS Pegasus look beyond autism in order to create an individual academic, social, emotional and physical learning experience to ensure each of our children realises their potential. We aim to develop the whole child by creating a bespoke learning experience that celebrates our talents and successes.
South Gloucestershire and Stroud College sponsor SGS Pegasus School as part of their Multi-Academy Trust, and their size and range of expertise forms the basis of the support for schools within the Trust.
For more information, please visit https://academytrust.sgscol.ac.uk/
SGS Academy Trust and SGS Pegasus School have an exciting opportunity for a lunchtime supervisor
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Upholding the school values: be safe; be kind; be respectful; be responsible
- Ensure that our children have a fun, safe and exciting time during their lunchtime
- Supervising children eating their lunch: encouraging children to eat their food, behave politely and respect others within the dining area
- Supervising children in the indoor and outdoor areas: encouraging children to be safe, kind, respectful and responsible
Beneficial Skills & Qualifications
- Enjoy working with children
- Appropriate level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to demonstrate a willingness to attend appropriate training and development
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weathers
- Able to support and work with children and young people with autism
Why choose SGS Pegasus?
You will become part of the wider SGS family supporting you with your professional development, access to the LGPS/Teachers Pension scheme, discounted shopping benefits, and access to a wide variety of external health and wellbeing resources.
If you are interested in this position please complete an online application form by clicking on apply.
Closing Date: Friday 15th May
Expected Interview Date: TBC
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and maintain a satisfactory Disclosure Certificate, Enhanced with Children’s Barred list check, as a requirement of the job.
South Gloucestershire and Stroud Academy Trust welcomes applications from all sectors of the community and is an equal opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASEApply Now