SGS Academy Trust and SGS Pegasus School have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist - Administrator to become part of the SGS Pegasus team.
Post Number: SGSP09
Salary Range: £19,578 to £22,095 pro rata per annum
(Salary is dependent on level of qualification and experience)
Term Time Only Contracts will occur a salary adjustment if the start date is after 1st September
Contract Type: Permanent and Term-Time Only
Hours: 37 hours per week and 39 weeks per year
SGS Pegasus School provides a genuinely innovative school for children and young people with autism, located in our state of the art school in Patchway, South Gloucestershire. We at SGS Pegasus look beyond autism in order to create and individual academic, social, emotional and physical learning experience to ensure each of our children realises their potential. We aim to develop the whole child by creating a bespoke learning experience that celebrates our talents and successes.
South Gloucestershire and Stroud College sponsor SGS Pegasus School as part of their Multi-Academy Trust, and their size and range of expertise forms the basis of the support for schools within the Trust.
SGS Academy Trust and SGS Pegasus School have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist – Administrator to become part of the SGS Pegasus team.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- First point of contact for visitors, parents and pupils
- Undertake reception duties including taking calls and responding to face to face enquiries
- Support the SGS Pegasus Lead Administrator and Senior Leadership Team with Administrative duties, as well as the monitoring and implementation of EHCPs
Beneficial Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in providing high quality administrative support
- Excellent organisational and communication skills and able to prioritise workload
- Experience of working with SEN and EHCPs
- Level 2 or equivalent qualifications in English/Literacy and Maths/Numeracy
Why choose SGS Pegasus?
You will become part of the wider SGS family supporting you with your professional development, access to the LGPS, discounted shopping benefits, and access to a wide variety of external health and wellbeing resources.
If you are interested in this position please complete a SGSAT- Application Form and return email@example.com ensuring you quote the Post reference number.
Expected Interview Date: 9th November 2020
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and maintain a satisfactory Disclosure Certificate, Enhanced with Children’s Barred list check, as a requirement of the job.
South Gloucestershire and Stroud Academy Trust welcomes applications from all sectors of the community and is an equal opportunities employer.