We are looking for a Teacher with experience of children with Autism and associated needs to join our team.
Our classes are innovative and exciting places to be where classes teams work together to develop solution focused approaches to meet the diverse and varied needs of pupils in our school. In joining the Pegasus team, you will have the opportunity to work at an inclusive and forward-thinking school, benefitting from the specialist knowledge and training from across our experienced and specialist staff.
We are a supportive and caring Trust where we strive to enable everyone to be the best they can be. We not only believe in the extraordinary but seek it out in every student we work with and every staff member who works for us.
We want to hear from you if:
- You are an exceptional practitioner with a proven track record in Special or Secondary Education.
- You are able to inspire and motivate students to achieve their full potential.
- You are an ECT or more experienced teacher keen to start a career in special education.
- You have a passion to make a difference to the lives of students with a variety of disabilities.
- You are seeking to develop your career within a supportive and experienced team.